- Portable, family-sized, water purification system with a carry handle design, allows for convenient water transport and storage. The Puribag is also very lightweight weighing in at 1/2 a pound. This makes it perfect for backpacking or travel.
- The collapsible container is easy to hang and delivers 10 Liters (2.5 Gallons) of safe water in just 30 minutes. Built in carbon-filter improves water's taste and odor.
- Turns dirty water into fresh, potable water with P&G Purifier of Water Packets. P&G Packets were developed in collaboration with the CDC and are registered with the EPA. P&G Purifier of Water current expiration: Aug 2024.
- Perfect for camping, hiking or traveling. Puribags are also deployed around the world for disaster-relief efforts in response to earthquakes and hurricanes. Puribags are also a great addition to any survival or emergency preparedness kit.
- To use, simply fill the pouch with dirty water, add one packet of P&G, and hang/close the bag. Using the built in handle, agitate the water for 5 minutes. Then wait 25 minutes for the contaminated debris to float to the bottom of the bag.